NEW! HIGH QUALITY AC POWER TRAVEL ADAPTER PLUG For use in INDIA PAKISTAN and more / WITH DUAL PLUG-IN PORTS! (WORKS AS TWO-ADAPTERS-IN-ONE!) / GROUNDED / See Product Description for compatible countries
- Designed with double ports (receptacles) allow you to plug-in two electrical devices (connectors) at once
- Well built and durable adapter (no moving parts). Small lightweight and easy to carry when travelling
- The bright purple color makes it more visible, with less chance to forget when check out from the Hotel room!
- Standard: Type D plug, BS 546 (version 5 A/250 V grounded)
- Grounded 3-Prong plug with round pins. Max Power: 2500 Watt (Max 250 Volt, 10 A)
COMPATIBLE COUNTRIES: The adapter Type D can be used in the following countries: INDIA, Pakistan, (Tanzania use Type D, Type G plug), (Zambia use Type C, Type D and Type G) (Exceptions may occur). DESIGN/FEATURES: The Adapter is designed with TWO electrial receptacles outlets (ports) allow you to plug-in two electrical device at once. The main outlet at the front is a universal receptacle that accepts all types of connectors (Including: 2-Prong US “polarized”, 3-Prong US grounded, European, UK, AUS and India plug standards. But not the large South African plug). The second outlet at the top of the adapter accepts 2-Prong US plugs (polarized too) and European 2-Prong plugs. USE THE ADAPTER: Please Note! The adapter does not change the Voltage. Please check the voltage standard for the travel destination and use a Voltage converter with the adapter if needed. (example, Europe use mainly 230 Volts). Many electrical devices such as AC/DC chargers for Laptops, cameras etc allow a multi range Voltage (110-240 Volts) and eliminate the need of a Voltage converter. Sometimes electrical device have a switch for either 120 or 230 Volts (remember to set back!). Please check the specifications on your equipment. Powering a 120 Volts device with 230 Volts can destroy the equipment and cause fire.
List Price: $ 12.49
Price: $ 12.89